I am a huge lover of pasta. This Southwest Spicy Pasta dish is a little time consuming but I love it and make it about once a month. This picture does no justice for how awesome this Southwest Spicy Pasta taste. I kind of put this recipe together myself and figured Southwest Spicy Pasta would be a perfect name. If you know me pretty well, I like simple meals to make. I would say this one would be a weekend pasta to make. I am a working lady and getting home after 5:30 everyday ,I prefer something less time consuming. As you look at the recipe thinking what takes so long? I use Zaycon Bacon which is a little thick but so good. I usually fry most of the pack of bacon. The Rotel just gives the pasta enough kick to make you want more and more.
What are some of your favorite pasta meals?
Southwest Spicy Pasta
- 16 oz Box of Noodles
- Peppers ( I use green, red, yellow, orange)
- 1 Onion
- 2 Cans of drained Rotel (your choice of original, mild, or hot)
- 8 Oz bag of cheese (your choice should be fine)
- Fry bacon and set a side
- Boil noodles- If you have Ninja 3 In 1 you can throw in without boiling noodles.
- Saute peppers, onion
- Once you have everything done then mix the bacon, peppers, onion, add Rotel and top with cheese.