The GhostBed Pillow comes in beautiful hard box, with a thin wrapping paper to cover the pillow. The first night I slept on the pillow I notice a faint smell coming from the pillow. After a few nights of sleeping on the pillow, I don’t even notice the smell anymore. I asked my husband if he still noticed the smell and he also said no. I think you either have to be a fan of GhostBed or not. I have seen so many mixed views and thoughts on GhostBed. I am however, a fan of GhostBed. I love the bed, and the pillow. The pillow is soft and very comfortable to sleep on. My husband is not a blogger by any means, and I have not heard him complain once about the pillow.
- Newest thermo sensitive technology that senses heat and adjusts to keep the sleeping environment temperature neutral
- Performance fabric is cool to the touch and wicks away moisture on the Phase Change side
- Aerated gel memory foam allows air to circulate and creates a plusher, more responsive feel
- All cotton scrim is like having a pillowcase under your pillowcase for added softness and protection
- Embroidered removable cover: Zippered cover is removable for easy care and is ultra plush and kind to your skin
I have been sleeping on the GhostBed Pillow for about 3 weeks now. I do not wake up with any discomfort at all. Actually, I feel very well rested. I love how soft the pillow feels. The GhostBed pillow is not like all the rest of the memory foam pillows. You will get a cooling feeling while sleeping.
If you haven’t tried the GhostBed Pillow, I give it a thumbs up. However, give it a few days before complaining about the smell because after a few days you shouldn’t even notice the smell.