Crockpot Green Beans, Potatoes and Sausage
1-pound package of smoked sausage or Kielbasa sausage
1 ½ pounds of fresh green beans or 4 cans
1 tablespoon of seasoned salt
1 – 1 ½ cups of chicken broth
1. Wash and cut potatoes into small cubes. I choose not to peel the potatoes however you can if you prefer.
2. Cut smoked sausage into bite size pieces
3. Wash and cut up fresh green beans
4. Toss potatoes, sausages and green beans into the crockpot
5. Pour in a cup to a cup and a half of chicken stock and season to taste with the seasoned salt.
6. Cook on low for 8-10 hours