Fall is one of the best times of year! The leaves are changing color, the temperatures are finally cooling down and I’m ready to try out lots of new recipes. I’ve put together a list of ten must try fall recipes. I’m very excited about trying some of these out and I hope you are as well!
10 Must Try Fall Recipes
1. Cranberry Chicken – The name of this chicken alone sounds like fall! I’m super excited to give this recipe a try.
2. Crispy Cheddar Chicken – I don’t know about you but I’m always looking for ways to change-up chicken. This recipe looks like something just about everyone would enjoy.
3. Chicken Tortilla Soup – If you are looking for a new soup to cook this fall, this might be just what you are looking for! I can only imagine that this soup is loaded with flavor.
4. Black Bean Dip – A good black bean dip is the perfect addition to any fall get together you are having. This dip looks pretty easy to make which is a bonus!
5. Twice Baked One Dish Potatoes – Twice baked potatoes are an excellent side dish and fit perfectly with so many different meals. Using one dish sounds great to me!
6. The Best Cornbread Ever – Everyone needs a delicious cornbread recipe during the fall season. Cornbread is a great side dish and goes ever better with some homemade stew.
7. Ham and Potato Sautee – Cooking breakfast on a cool fall morning is a great way to start your families day! This ham and potato recipe is sure to make everyone happy.
8. Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe – Fall is all about the cooler temps, changing of the leaves and of course Halloween! Along with Halloween comes pumpkins and who doesn’t love some fresh pumpkin bread. If you are looking for a great pumpkin bread recipe, give this one a try!
9. Homemade Apple Cider – Make this drink for your kids this fall and you will be the best mom on the block! This recipe takes a little work but I’m sure the reward will be great.
10. Loaded Potato Soup – A nice warm potato soup will warm up you up even on the coldest of nights. This soup would go great with some homemade french bread.